FCC Expansion Joints and Premium Service for a Refinery in the Middle East
We have the skill and know-how, the production and testing capacity, the skilled personnel and the raw materials in stock to manufacture almost any Expansion Joint in a record time.
And this is what we have successfully done this time for a refinery in the Middle East.
In only 6 days we have manufactured two FCC Expansion Joints with the following special features:
- EJMA latest edition
- B31.3 Ed. 2016
- ASME VIII Div.1 Ed.2017
- ASME II Ed. 2017
- UOP Specifications
MACOGA FCCU Expansion Joints
- DN 1700 (68”)
- 2 ply testable bellows in SB443 N06625 GR1 LCF
- Bellows Sealing system
- Refractory lining as per UOP Specs.
- Hexagonal Mesh SS 304H
- Abrasion lining Material type: RESCO AA22S
- Refractory Material: RESCO RS-17EC
- With thermocouples Type K
- Design Bellows Temperature: +400 °C
- Design Pressure: 3.45 barg
- Medium: Flue Gas
When it comes to emergency replacement of FCC Expansion Joints, MACOGA ensures success.