FCC Reactor Riser Termination Expansion Joints for European Refinery
A single Untied FCC Reactor Riser Termination Expansion Joints have been designed and manufactured for a Central European Refinery.
Expansion Joint parameters
- Type: Single Untied Hot Wall
- Size: ND 1000
- Installation length: 1800 mm
- Bellows: Alloy 825
- Sealed and Packed bellows system
- Refractory lining Resco AA22S as per UOP specifications
- Hexagonal Mesh 410S, as per UOP specifications
- All pipes and rings are made of A387 Gr11 CL2 and have been PWHT (Post Weld Heat Treated) per ASME VIII UCS-56.
- Design Pressure: 0.14 barg
- Bellows Design Temperature: 538 °C
- Medium: Catalyst
- Axial movement: -25 / +50 mm
- Lateral movement: ±13 mm in all plane