FCC Recirculation Catalyst Standpipe Expansion Joint for North European Refinery
We have successfully completed the manufacturing and testing of a High-Tech FCC Expansion Joint for a large European Refinery located in the North of Europe.
Every year, the refinery processes up to 11 million tons of crude oil into diesel, petrol, methanol, aviation fuel and many other products.
The Recirculation Catalyst Standpipe Expansion Joint has been manufactured as per UOP Specifications that describe expansion joint design and fabrication requirements for the Fluid Catalytic Cracking Process Unit.
Design Codes and Specifications:
- UOP specifications
- EJMA latest edition
- ASME Code
- Pressure Equipment Directive PED 97/23 / EC
Main mechanical design, parameters and features of the expansion joint supplied are:
- Recirculation Catalyst Standpipe Expansion Joint ND1200
- Universal Untied – Pantograph Design
- Bellows SB-443 N06625 LCF – 2 ply testable – Sealed system
- Refractory lining RESCO 17EC
- Abrasion lining RESCO AA22S
- Hexagonal Mesh SA 240 304H
- Design Pressure: 4.74 barg
- Design Temperature: 538 °C for bellows
- Medium: Catalyst