FCC Regenerated Catalyst Expansion Joint for European Refinery
We are proud to announce that our client, a European refinery, has purchased an FCC Regenerated Catalyst Expansion Joint from us.
This expansion joint has been designed and manufactured with the latest technology and strictly following licensor standards.
Our FCC Expansion Joints offer increased performance and durability and are a great addition to the FCC process.
The main features of this Regenerated Catalyst Expansion Joint are:
Design codes and specifications
- EJMA latest edition
- ASME Code
- Pressure Equipment Directive PED 2014/68/EU
- UOP Specifications
Type FCC with Pantograph desing
- Size 1100 mm
- Bellows material Alloy 625 Gr.1 LCF/2.4856
- Bellows type 2 ply testable
- Medium Flue Gas
- Design temperature +538 °C
- Design Pressure 5.17 barg
- Test Pressure 5.69 barg