FCC Regenerator Standpipe Expansion Joint for European Refinery
Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC) technology involves high tech Expansion Joints as they are exposed to high temperatures, high pressures, large movement conditions and very aggressive media.
MACOGA has advanced capabilities to design and manufacture FCCU Expansion Joints and all its components and accessories and offers a full range of Expansion Joints for this critical application.
On this occasion we have manufactured an FCC Regenerator Standpipe Expansion Joint for a European Refinery.
- EJMA latest edition
- B31.3 Ed. 2016
- ASME VIII Div.1 Ed.2017
- ASME II Ed.2017
- UOP Specifications
Highlights of the project
FCC Regenerator Standpipe Expansion Joint
- Universal Cold Wall Design
- Size / DN 1400 mm
- Total length 5240 mm
- 2 ply testable bellows in ASTM B443 Inconel 625 LCF
- Bellows Sealing system
- Refractory lining as per UOP Specs.
- Hexagonal Mesh SS 304H
- Abrasion lining Material type: RESCO AA22S
- Refractory Material: RESCO RS-17EC
- Design Bellows Temperature: +538 °C
- Design Pressure: 4,45 barg / FV
- Medium: Catalyst
We offer a full range of customized Expansion Joints for any process related to Fluid Catalytic Cracking and all our Expansion Joints combine the latest technologies with decades of industry experience