High Performance Expansion Joints for LNG facility in USA
MACOGA brings to the LNG industry exceptional experience and expertise and provides high-tech Expansion Joints for the LNG/LPG production facilities, carriers, export and receiving terminals jetties and marine facilities.
This LNG project is a natural gas liquefaction and liquefied natural gas (LNG) export terminal being developed in Louisiana, US.
The customer has entrusted MACOGA's experts for this project and has given us the order for the design, fabrication and testing of these unique Expansion Joints that are critical to the operation of the plant.
Main features of the Expansion Joints supplied:
- Design codes and specifications
- EJMA latest edition
- ASME Code
- Pressure Equipment Directive PED 97/23 / EC
- Type: MEP Externally Pressurized
- Sizes: 42” – 30” – 12”
- Bellows material: SA-240 304/304L + SB-443 N06625 Grade 1
- Bellows type: Multiply Externally Pressurized
- Pipes material: SA-240 304/304L
- Design temperature: +66 / -170 °C
- Design Pressure: 19 barg
- Test Pressure: 28.5 barg
- Medium: LNG - LPG