In-Line Pressure Balanced and Rectangular Expansion Joints for Chevron
Refining, Petrochemical & Chemical industries present unique challenges, and MACOGA offers a range of high-performance Expansion Joints that successfully address these challenges.
On this occasion, our client, a Chevron refinery has awarded us a contract for the design, manufacture, testing and delivery of custom-made Expansion Joints.
Main features of the equipment supplied are:
- Design codes and specifications:
- EJMA latest edition
- ASME Code
- Pressure Equipment Directive PED 2014/68/EU
- Type MPB-I Series – In-Line Pressure Balanced
- Size 1600 mm
- Type MRU Series – Rectangular Round Corner
- Size 3005 x 2000 mm
- Type MWL Series – Universal Tied
- Size From DN 100 to DN 200 mm
We have been supplying Expansion Joints to refineries around the world for more than four decades. Each one is unique and draws on the expertise of our staff, from the design phase through production and field support.
More information https://www.macoga.com/en/news/category/sector/oil-gas