MACOGA is now a certified SABIC Supplier
We are pleased to announce that MACOGA is now officially listed as an authorized supplier of Metal and Rubber Expansion Joints to SABIC, the Saudi Arabian Basic Industries Corporation.
Ranked among the world’s largest petrochemicals manufacturers, SABIC is a public company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, with 70% of its shares owned by Saudi Aramco, and the remaining 30% being traded on the Saudi stock exchange.
This partnership reinforces our presence and growth in the Middle East region, where we are already certified suppliers to many large companies such as SAUDI ARAMCO, SATORP, PETRORABIGH, SWCC, MAADEN, FARABI Petrochemicals, SIPCHEM, etc. underscoring our position as a global leader in the production of first-class Expansion Joints.