MACOGA successfully completes large order for Steel Plant in Germany
As a global leader in the design, engineering, manufacturing, and delivery of expansion joins, we are pleased to announce the successful completion of a significant order for a prominent steel plant located in Germany. This achievement marks another milestone in MACOGA's commitment to delivering high-quality expansion joint solutions to clients worldwide.
The comprehensive project encompasses a wide range of Metal and Rubber Expansion Joints, including meticulous design and engineering expertise tailored to the specific requirements of the steel plant. MACOGA's dedicated team of experts collaborated closely with the client, ensuring that the expansion joints precisely met their stringent specifications and standards.
Summary of Expansion Joints supplied:
- Metal Hinged DN 2600 – Raw gas main
- Metal Hinged DN 400 for Equalization line
- Metal Angular expansion joint DN 400
- Metal Double Gimbal DN 400
- Metal Double Hinged DN 400
- Metal DN 500 – Dust Discharge
- Rubber DN1800, clean gas duct
- Metal in pressure line of pumps in pump-house
- Metal in by-pass line of diesel pump in pump-house
- Metal within suction line recirculation pumps
- Metal in pressure line recirculation pumps
- Metal with pre-load in pre-scrubber water discharge line
- Metal with pre-load for pre-scrubber water by-pass and control valve
- Rubber for water injection pug mill
- Metal ventilation fan degasser
To complement the engineering and manufacturing, MACOGA also provided meticulous documentation, ensuring comprehensive records and essential technical information for the expansion joints.
For more information about MACOGA and its comprehensive range of expansion joints for steel plants, please visit https://www.macoga.com/en/expansion-joints-for-specific-applications/steel-plants