On-Site and Premium Service for LNG Plant in the US
Our client is the first independent generator in the world that combines an LNG import terminal with a power plant. The liquefied natural gas storage tank accommodates one million barrels of LNG and is one of the largest in its class. It is also the only company in the world that combines a power plant based on liquefied natural gas and a seawater desalination plant.
A set of five MEP series Externally Pressurized Expansion Joints have been successfully designed, manufactured, tested and delivered to the client.
Our On-Site team has provided supervision, guidance and instruction during the installation process of our Expansion Joints.
Main mechanical design, parameters and features of the expansion joint supplied are:
- Type: MEP Series - Externally Pressurized
- Bellows in stainless steel SA 240 304
- Pipes in stainless steel SA 240 304
- Design Pressure: 18,6 barg (270 PSIg)
- Test Pressure: 27,93 barg (405 PSIg)
- Design Temperature: +65 °C -162 °C (150 °F / -260 °F)
- Medium: LNG