On-Site repair of High-Temperature Expansion Joints at an Antimony plant in the Middle East
MACOGA provides a comprehensive portfolio of site services including supervising and inspection, assembly, installation and repairs throughout the world.
Our service field technicians and engineers are experienced, well trained and use the latest tools and equipment, enabling us to deliver the best site service in a professional and timely manner.
On this occasion, our team travelled to the Middle East to carry out repair and assembly work on Rectangular Expansion Joints at an antimony plant.
Highlights of the project:
- Location: Middle East
- Industry / Application: Antimony Plant
- Service Provided: Repair and Installation
- Expansion Joint Type: Rectangular MRU Series with internal insulation
- Size: 1865 x 1420
- Bellows material: 253 MA (1.4835) UNS S30815
- Flanges materials: 253 MA (1.4835) UNS S30815
- V-Anchors: UNS N06601 (INCONEL 601)
- Design Pressure: 0.10 barg
- Design Temperature: +1300 °C (2372 °F)
You can count on our field service experts to assist you, from inspections and monitoring to the most complex repairs or replacements.