Penetration Seals delivered to a major North American client
The dynamic operations of pressure vessels, which include steam boilers, HRSGs (Heat Recovery Steam Generators), heat exchangers, condensers, etc. exhibit a continuous thermal cycling pattern integral to their functioning, shutdowns, and start-ups.
This cyclic operation induces contractions and expansions in these vessels. Addressing the need to effectively manage these movements and facilitate the thermal expansion of pipes traversing these vessels, MACOGA's Metal Penetration Seals emerge as an optimal solution.
Highlighted features of MACOGA Metal Penetration Seals encompass:
- Absorb axial, lateral, and angular movements
- Mitigates pipe stress
- Ensures 100% Gas-tight operation
- Functions seamlessly at high temperatures
- Offers insulation options
- Occupies minimal space
- Available in various stainless steel grades and nickel alloys (Inconel 600, 625, Hastelloy, etc.)
- Available in both multiply and single ply constructions
- Exhibits a prolonged service life
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Conforms to EJMA and ASME design standards
In a recent achievement, we have effectively designed, produced, and delivered a substantial quantity of MACOGA penetration seals to a mayor client in North America.