Penetration Seals for North American customer
In the power generation industry, pressure vessels such as steam boilers, HRSGs (Heat Recovery Steam Generators), heat exchangers, and condensers undergo thermal cycling during operation, shutdowns, and start-ups. As a result, these vessels experience contractions and expansions. To effectively manage these movements and allow for thermal expansion of pipes that pass through these vessels, metal penetration seals provided by MACOGA offer an ideal solution.
The advantages of MACOGA Metal Penetration Seals include:
- Accommodates axial, lateral and angular movements
- Reduce pipe stress
- 100% Gas-tight operation
- Operate at high temperatures
- Insulation options available
- Take up little space
- Available in any grade of stainless steel and nickel alloys (Inconel 600, 625, Hastelloy, etc.)
- Multiply and single ply construction
- Long service life
- Maintenance free
- Designed as per EJMA and ASME
On this occasion we have successfully designed, manufactured, and shipped a substantial quantity of MACOGA penetration seals to a major customer in North America.