Regenerated Catalyst Stand Pipe Expansion Joint for European Refinery
A Regenerated Catalyst Stand Pipe Expansion (Universal Tied MWL DN 600 and 6200 mm long), been designed, manufactured, tested and delivered to one of North Europe's most efficient refinery. The complex refines crude oil into gasoline, diesel, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and jet fuel.
The Expansion Joint incorporates 2 ply testable & packed Bellows in Alloy 625 Gr. 1, Medium:
Temperature: 427 °C
Design Pressure: 11 bar (g)
Test Pressure: 20 bar (g)
This FCCU Expansion Joints undergo a comprehensive quality control and testing program including:
- Review Drawings
- Advanced Review of Calculations
- Check Material and welding consumables certificates
- PWHT diagram if applicable.
- Review and update WPS, PQR and WQR
- Review NDE Procedures & Operator Qualification
- 100% Visual inspection of welds.
- 100% RT- Radiographic Examination
- 100% PT - Liquid Penetrant Examination
- MT - Magnetic Particle Examination when applicable
- Pressure & Leak Detection Test
- 100% PMI - Positive Material Identification
- 100% Inspection of Refractory Lining
- Surface Preparation & Paint System