Residue Fluid Catalytic Cracking (RFCC) Expansion Joints for Far East Refinery
We are the world's leading manufacturer of high-tech RCC/FCC Expansion Joints.
On this occasion, our client, one of the largest oil refineries in the far east, has awarded us with an order for the design, manufacturing, testing and shipping of several RFCC Expansion Joints.
RFCC is an extension of conventional FCC process, processing the heavier feedstock. RFCC technology got great development around the reaction system, including the feeding atomization, quick separation of oil vapor and spent catalysis, steam stripping of high efficiency, temperature control of reaction as well as the innovation of riser reactor.
- EJMA latest edition
- ASME Code
- UOP Specifications
- Solid Catalyst and Flue Gas Expansion Joints
- Double bellows in SB443 N06625, 2 ply testable system
- Bellows Sealing system
- Pipes and hardware A/SA 240 304H and 304L
- Flanges in A/SA182 F304H
- Medium Temperature +746 °C (max.)
- Design Bellows Temperature: +538 °C
- Design Pressure: 3,87 barg / FV
- Medium: Solid Catalyst and Flue Gas