Successful fabrication in a record time for Refinery in Scandinavia
For emergency cases, our staff is available 24 hours to provide immediate response to your request.
On this occasion, in record time, we have successfully manufactured four Expansion Joints for a refinery in Scandinavia.
These units were manufactured over the weekend so that they could be shipped first thing Monday morning directly to the refinery by special transport.
A remarkable aspect of this project, in addition to MACOGA's unsurpassed ability to manufacture almost any Expansion Joint in extremely short lead times, is that we have an exceptional stock of raw material (including nickel alloys and special materials) that allows us to successfully meet these challenges.
- Production and Testing time: 2 days (over the weekend)
- Quantity: 4 units
- Size: DN 800 (32”)
- Bellows: Alloy 625 gr.1LCF / UNS N06626
- Flanges: A/SA387 Gr11 Cl.2
- Pipes: Alloy C276 (2.4819) UNS N10276
- Collars: Alloy 330
- 100% Penetrant test on all longitudinal welds
- 100% Radiographic examination on longitudinal welds of bellows
- 100% Radiographic test on longitudinal welds of pipe/shell
- 100% Hydrostatic pressure test
We work around the clock, 7 days a week to solve problems to avoid downtime or line shutdown situations.