MACOGA supplied MAC-F Rubber Expansion Joint DN 4000
MACOGA has successfully designed, manufactured and tested a large MAC-F Expansion Joints DN 4000.
• Bellows: EPDM
• Fabric reinforcements: Nylon
• Metal reinforcements: Solid steel strings imbedded in the carcass.
• Flanges: Shot-blasted and painted carbon steel.
MACOGA Rubber Expansion Joints are designed following the guidelines of the FSA (Fluid Sealing Association) Non-Metallic Expansion Joints Technical Handbook, ASTM F1123 - 87(2010) Standard Specification for Non-Metallic Expansion Joints and always complying with the Pressure Equipment Directive PED 97/23/EC for the specified operating conditions.
• Minimal face-to-face dimensions while absorbing large movements
• Low Spring Rates due to inherent flexibility of rubber
• Corrosion and Erosion resistance
• No gaskets required for installation
• Reduced fatigue factor
• Reduces noise
• Isolates of vibration
• Easy to install