FCCU Expansion Joints for North European Refinery
MACOGA has successfully designed, manufactured and tested three FCCU Expansion Joints for a refinery located in the north of Europe.
The project includes a total of 3 expansion joints for the FCCU. The diameters of the cold wall expansion joints are 990 mm and 580 mm.
The Expansion Joint include:
- 2 ply testable & packed Bellows in ASTM B443 Inconel 625 LCF
- Internal and external Super Wool insulation
- Hexagonal Mesh, sealing anchors and sealing rope
- Refractory and abrasion lined RESCO RS17 EC / Rescobond AA 22 S
- Abrasion Resistant Lining 60 ACTCHEM 85 UOP 3-25-6
- Refractory Lining 450 SUREFLOW 17 (with needles SS304H) UOP 3-24-4
The Expansion Joints are designed for pressures of 5.5 bar and a temperature of 538 °C for the bellows and 750 °C for the medium.
MACOGA offers its customers in the oil and gas, refinery and petrochemical industries a complete field service package. We provide a professional variety of site services including assembly, supervision of installation and inspection that minimize risks of unplanned shutdowns and help to avoid failures and breakdowns.