Externally Pressurized Expansion Joints for Saudi Aramco
This time we have successfully completed the design and fabrication of a set of high-tech Externally Pressurized Expansion Joints for Aramco. As an approved supplier to Aramco, one of the world's leading integrated energy and chemicals company, MACOGA continues to demonstrate its commitment to delivering superior quality and innovative products to the global market.
The externally pressurized expansion joints boast several remarkable features, including:
- Enhanced Pressure Capability: MEP Series Externally Pressurized Expansion Joints are designed such that fluid pressure acts on the outside of the bellows and are specifically engineered to withstand high-pressure conditions, ensuring reliable and efficient operation in critical applications.
- Superior Flexibility and Movement Absorption: This model is mainly used in cases of high pressure and large amounts of axial compression and extension.
- Robust Construction and Durability: Crafted from top-grade materials, these expansion joints are built to last. They exhibit exceptional durability, corrosion resistance, and longevity even under the harshest operating conditions.
- Precision Engineering and Customizability: These expansion joints have been meticulously engineered and can be customized to fit specific sizes, pressure ratings, and operating conditions.
The main features of the Expansion Joint are:
Design codes and specifications
- EJMA latest edition
- ASME Code
- Pressure Equipment Directive PED 2014/68/EU
Type MEP Externally Pressurized
- Size 600 mm
- Design temperature +80 °C
- Design Pressure 10.34 barg
- Test Pressure 15.51 barg
- Axial movement ± 203 mm
For further information visit https://www.macoga.com/en/metal-expansion-joints/externally-pressurized