High Temperature + High Pressure MRR DN 4444 Expansion Joint for one of the world's largest petrochemical company
We specialise in high performance expansion joints for extreme operating conditions.
When designing large diameter expansion joints that require a combination of high pressure and high temperature in a severe service environment, determining the right solution is a challenge for manufacturers.
In this case, we have successfully designed, manufactured and tested an Expansion Joint with a diameter of more than 4 m for a heat exchanger and for extreme operating conditions, combining high temperature and high pressure.
This unique unit stands out for:
- MRR series of DN 4444 single untied DN 4444
- Multiple bellows of alloy material 800H (UNS N08810), 2 ply testable
- Reinforcing rings in SA 240 304H
- Interlayer mesh in SS 310S
- Temperature +638 °C (+1180 °F)
- Test pressure +7.7 BARg (112 PSIg)
MACOGA is a member of EJMA, and manufacturer of highly engineered Expansion Joints, which offer reliability and durability to handle high pressure and high temperature requirements.